CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 19, 2010

Miu Miu Power!

I recently bought a dress off Topshop and I have been meaning to wear it out. It's inspired from this Miu Miu dress from their Spring-Summer 2008 collection it's Kirsten Dunst modeling here. That collection is truly adorable. First picture post of myself! Exciting. Photobucket Photobucket
Topshop Miu Miu Inspired Dress
Chanel 2.55 Lambskin Chain Bag
Bardot Leather Buckle Ankle Boots
A La Nerd Glasses

3 comments:

Jenelle Witty said...

This outfit is awesome! I love it all.

* WOLF STYLE * said...

ok...tell me...how can i not folow u????u r so sweet and i love the outfits u´ve posted....like so much the design of your blog...and u ´ve uploaded some awsome pictures...u hawe the ysl ring...sooo cool...
tnx for folowing me...will keep in touch cutie
:)))
kissess
gabriela

rosapelsblog said...

so beautiful !


http://rosapelsblog.blogspot.com/